Due to the Finnish government's regulations, Mattlidens gymnasium will arrange all its teaching as distance teaching until the 13th of April, 2020. Distance teaching will be organized as follows:
Period IV: 16th-20th March 2020 and 23rd-27th March 2020 (2 weeks of which one is evaluation week):
- The teachers send EACH WEEK IN A WILMA MESSAGE per course information concerning the instructions / assignments / material that cover the whole week MON - FRI. The material/assignments are found in the platform chosen by the teachers, ie. Classroom etc. If teachers distance teach in real time, they use the time slots the course would normally have according to the schedule.
- Deadlines for handing in the assignments:
- positions 1-4 on Wednesdays at 4 pm
- positions 5-8 on Fridays at 4 pm
Flex week 30.3-3.4.2020 is cancelled and becomes part of Period V:
- All flex week courses are cancelled. This means that Period V with all its courses begin already during the flex week ie. the 30th of March.
Period V: 30.3 - 30.5.2020:
- Detailed instructions on how the courses are taught and studied in period V will be outlined together with the teaching staff after the matricualtion examinations on the 24th of March and sent to the students thereafter. The studies will under no circumstances be solely self-studies. Versatile study methods will be used with the help of various digital tools.
- IB Finals: The May 2020 examination session for Diploma Programme will be continuing as planned. The diploma candidates will be informed later in the spring concerning the specifics.
We will continue to inform you within the next few days